God's New Bible

Sharing Words

The forum is closed until further notice due to massive abuse

Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:23 PM UTC by Mary
(Last edited on Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 6:15 PM UTC)

The Power of Light

June 2, 2015

I cannot hold back my words. They flow from my heart like a mighty river. Every person, every parish, every nation needs to hear my words. I climb the highest mountain and shout from the rooftops that the world is headed into darkness and will continue this path unless it listens.

I am ready to act. I am ready to release immense light that will change the whole direction of the world. I am ready to act upon the world stage and to raise up those who will be agents of light. This is already happening in Pope Francis and he will be followed by another, my beloved priest son.

But that is not all. I will flood millions of hearts with new light, encouraging them to act, to speak out, to take a stand and to help. No longer will they be confused or overwhelmed by the darkness that now prevails. This is what I mean by my “little path”, meant only for those who are willing to forsake the roads that world leaders are currently on.

Light. Light. Light everywhere. Overflowing light, waiting to be poured out if only I can find hearts that would receive and act. I am doing this already. When you see it in others rejoice. When you experience this in yourself, give thanks and seek more and more.

I refuse to allow this world created by the Father, redeemed by my Son and made holy by the Spirit to fall into unending darkness. The answer is light but the time is short. Extraordinary lights must go forth and extraordinary efforts must be made to receive the light. Powerful lights are needed to reverse this darkness and extraordinary cooperation is needed to receive these lights.

Comments: Pope Francis is opening the door to Our Lady’s light.

June 3, 2015

How can I get a world that chooses the darkness to turn around to the light? I have raised up a pope who is applauded by many. He speaks words of mercy that come from his loving heart. Mercy must always be the first word because it attracts, encourages and shines a light that invites. This great light of mercy will continue to go forth and many (for the first time) will realize that they, too, are called into Jesus’ kingdom.

The whole Church will be bathed in mercy, which is the first word and the first proclamation of the gospel. Let not the world abuse this light or twist God’s mercy to its selfish goals.

The warmth of mercy is meant to melt the soul, not to harden it. Mercy calls the person to great heights not to base interests. If fully accepted, mercy itself will open many new doors to the full invitations of Jesus. “Go sell all you have, give to the poor and follow me”. Mercy leads to a life spent for others and to a constant proclaiming of God’s mercy to the whole world. Mercy leads to freedom of spirit, generosity, fervor, self-sacrifice and a laying down of your life for others.

How short is the time! How quickly the power of mercy must penetrate the whole world. Only mercy can save the world from justice and darkness. Listen to Pope Francis. Applaud his words. Receive mercy. Show mercy to others. Do not swerve from this path, even if others do not respond. Remember, you yourself often turned your back on God’s mercy but He did not turn His back to you.

Comment: Our Lady sees the urgency of turning the world around. Mercy can accomplish much very quickly.

June 4, 2015

I do not speak of some future moment. I cannot wait. The time is too short. I am already pouring out my light. Let me speak of what is happening right now.

Light begins when people begin to perceive that darkness is growing, when they realize that the light of day is fading. When evening draws near, people seek other lights. What they had abandoned in the daylight since it was not needed, they seek out again.

Where are the high hopes of yesteryear? Where is the unbridled enthusiasm for worldly progress that so infatuated mankind? Where is the belief in the inevitable progress of human history? The have all been swept away. History is plunging into unforeseen darkness and only those who refuse to see the truth think otherwise.

This is the beginning light that awakens mankind and makes him arise from his slumber. It tears away the blindfolds and forces him to see that human light is no light at all.

I am pouring out this great light of awareness everywhere. People are waking up to the great threats that imperil the world. No one speaks of a bright and glorious future. Many wonder if there will be any future at all, especially for the children and grandchildren.

Do you not see the making of a new army, a calling together of people on a scale previously unseen or even conceived? A word goes forth, sent each day by the vast news media. Culture is breaking apart. Bulwarks of stability are no longer firm.

Although darkness covers the earth, the inner darkness that had captivated the human mind is being scattered. Who, today, would speak of the bright, inevitable future of mankind? Only a fool!

This is the first light that I am pouring out. As the illusions are shattered and mankind faces the new reality, he is ready for my new lights.

Comment: The growing darkness has one good effect. Mankind sets aside the great illusions of inevitable progress.

June 5, 2015

All must know my secrets. I must cast new light upon the whole world. A new dawn will arise, coming from the West, a surprise of the Spirit, not foreseen or expected, catching people by surprise. Suddenly, as if from nowhere, light springs up. Hearts all afire. Wisdom pouring out. A new generation, born so quickly.

Where did these come from? They are adults in just a few short years. I cannot wait. I must raise up new generations, quickly.

The ranks of my priests are sorely depleted. Bishops search everywhere. Suddenly, as if from nowhere, a new army arises filled with my lights, called from every way of life. Their hearts plunged into my heart, and sealed with the Spirit who seals me.

By pouring out light, I will restore the family. Spouses will take up their original promises. When love is restored, the children will flourish and generosity will return to the family.

I will push back time and restore what used to be. I will beat back the darkness and reclaim the captives bound by their new addictions.
When, when, when? Right now. This instant. Before your eyes. More important, in your heart and in your home.

I will visit every home that invokes me. Place my images on your walls and I will purify your homes. Call on my name and I will fill your family with faith.

Light. Light. Light everywhere. How else can I turn back the darkness?
Comment: By expanding her promises Our Lady widens our faith.

June 6, 2015

The highest level of mankind is filled with the greatest darkness. Those who control the decisions of the nations, those who manipulate the economic systems and those who control the vast means of communications are bathed in the greatest and seemingly impregnable darkness.

My light will penetrate even this upper echelon, those whom Satan coverts the most. They are his greatest instruments of darkness. Their decisions affect millions. Even their smallest decision multiplies Satan’s darkness.

Why should I wait for their overthrow for which people hope? That will be too late. My light will penetrate these secret places of Satan and scatter their darkness in surprising ways. When you see these things happening, you will know that my light has done this.

A few grow wealthy and many grow poor. Governments cannot address this inequality because they, themselves, are bathed in the darkness of corruption. Two lights can go forth. One will touch the hearts of the powerful (Some of them are reading this locution), placing within them the burning desire to change the entire economic system. They will be my firebrands, speaking out fearlessly and with full knowledge of the economic system.

The second light will destroy and bring down the corrupt rich and replace them with people whose hearts realize the gross evils that have to be changed.

These beginning lights will pierce the highest levels of economic forces which feel secure in the great darkness in which they are allowed to operate. Pope Francis’ words are just the beginning. Change comes as my light goes forth.

Comment: Constantly, Our Lady speaks about “not waiting” and of taking new initiatives now.

June 7, 2015

Cannot light come down from heaven bursting forth suddenly in unexpected ways? Heaven is limited, powerless, unable to act. Only in the mind of man who refuses to allow my words to reveal heaven’s light.

At Fatima (1917), I spoke of the great darkness of Russia, a darkness that was not yet perceived by the world. How cruel, how powerful, how extensive became this darkness. For a while, the darkness became a false angel of light. Many even believed that the conversion of Russia had taken place.

Then, from its dark bowels, Putin arose, able to destroy the democratic structures and gather power to himself. Now he sits, enthroned in power, a product of Satan’s darkness. He holds a knife at Europe’s throat. European leaders feel Russia’s threat.

Putin is not limited by structures. He acts alone, in a fullness of power, weaving back and forth, like the judo fighter that he is. The Russian threat cannot be ignored. Large parts of Europe are endangered. The West has neither the resolve nor the means to stop him. The Ukraine is in great danger of collapsing. Other nations will be threatened, the Russian evil will spread. Putin sees his moment. America is weak. Terrorism grows. Europe is divided, plagued by economic woes.

I proclaimed this at Fatima and nearly 100 years later, I must proclaim it again. Russia is the great center of evil, spanning two continents and embracing many cultures. Now, it marches forward, ready once again to find its place and spread its evils.

Only light from heaven can destroy this satanic darkness. How foolish has the Church been to set aside my request for Russia’s consecration. As the Russian evil marches forth, let my words ring out. “Only the light of my Immaculate Heart can defeat and scatter the Russian darkness.

Comment: Putin’s rise has confirmed the great wisdom of Fatima which alerted the world to Russian evil.

June 8, 2015

I cannot hold back my light. The time is far too short. The world does not grasp the true situation and does not see how close is the descending darkness.

Now, the world acts freely, moving about and fulfilling its goals in the usual manner. When the darkness descends, this freedom will be curtailed and life will be much more limited. I will mark out the stages.

The beginning darkness of terrorism has set some small limits called security measures. Little has actually happened, but threats and fears abound. As terrorism pierces more deeply, the anxieties will increase and life will become more limited. This is just the early stages of the darkness. The nations will experience some degree of vulnerability.

As the weapons increase and the penetration grows deeper, the next stage will unfold. When serious inroads are made into human freedom and society, all the mistakes in making adequate responses will be seen. However, it will be too late to turn back this darkness which has been allowed to spread. When the light of faith is so weak and people love only their own individual liberties, it is difficult to have a call to arms. So, I will attack the darkness from a different angle. This is why I speak so urgently.

I have spoken of the dawn coming from the West. It is time for America to take its place, to assume its role. The full light can only come from America because the faith is extinguished in so many other countries.

America must rise up in my light. The preachers must raise their voices, the people must respond. The lines must be drawn. The light, great light, must go forth. It is not too late for America.

How important is the Supreme Court and the decisions that will soon be handed down. These will determine my future strategy of restoring the light to an America that is so precious to my heart.

Comment: Certainly much darkness has covered America but light still burns strongly in many churches and many hearts.

Source: