God's New Bible

Sharing Words

The forum is closed until further notice due to massive abuse

Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 7:51 PM UTC by Brother Konrad
(Last edited on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 2:06 PM UTC)

!!! The end of our Freedom, of our Existence !!!

Yes Or No to the Vaccine? Yes Or No to the Mark of the Beast? Yes Or No to your Creator God?

But you say regarding the End Times:
“Oh no that is not in this generation. That will be far in the future.”
Or: “God will understand. He is a God of Mercy“
Or: “My family has to eat, I have to have a job to pay the bills.”
Or: “We can not give-up what we have worked for all these years.”
Or: “The government has our best interests, our health and welfare at heart.”
Or: “I know God will forgive us for capitulating to the Vaccine Mark.”
Or: “It is the future of mankind to advance towards a new era of peace, a brotherhood of nations, with an end of war and a civilization of love.”

No Sooner Will You Make Your Choice, That The Results Will Be Instantaneous And Irrevocable! There Will Be No Turning Back My Children! It will be too late to back-track, there will not even be time for regret, for those who take the Vaccine Mark of the Beast, of their own volition!

The evil ones technology is far advanced, beyond your imagination. True they have given you some clues; an avalanche of flickering images (Movies, TV Videos), but you will not be able to fathom the speed you will change, your relationships with family members, former friends and neighbors. For they will morph in the blink of an eye. You will run with the herd towards the cliff of the Lake of Fire. Husband against wife, wife against husband, father against child, child against father, mother against all. Murders, cannibals, no longer fully-human, but monsters.

God The Father created you in the first place, you came from inside Him! You are the image and likeness of God. You must return to Him at the end of your time on earth. Your lives are like a passing moment in the arc of eternity. This world is passing away, it is exhausted from all the sins of the sons and daughters of Adam Eve. Choose Well! Think On It Now! Decide For God! Not the snake king and his agenda of lies and eternal death in the Lake of Fire!