God's New Bible

Sharing Words

The forum is closed until further notice due to massive abuse

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 at 5:07 PM UTC by Christian

Rosh Hashana and the USA

So we are approaching some Jewish feast days that are important.
So I want to give you a little background about Rosh Hashanah.
So Rosh Hashanah literally means head of the year in Hebrew and it is the beginning of the Jewish New Year.
It is the first of the high holidays in it or days of awe and and it ends ten days later with Yom Kippur. Which is the day of Atonement.
Now Rasha Rosh Hashanah begins with the sounding of the shofar, which is an instrument made of the ram’s
Horn and they are proclaiming that God is King of the universe.
The sound of the shofar is also a call to repentance. It’s like a wake-up call to re-examine um ourselves and our commitment to God and then to correct our ways.
So September 26, 2022 on our calendar is Rosh Hashanah and on the Jewish calendar it is the first of Tishra.
So it is their New Year which begins the Jewish New Year of 5783.
So September 26th, 2022 begins the Jewish year of 5783.
So why is this important to know?
Because the Lord has showed me some things that are lining up for this date and how it how this date connects with the United States of America.
So I want you to carefully follow along what the Lord has shown me and and what the revelations that he’s given me.
So first the Holy Spirit told me to add up the individual numbers of the date 9/26/2022.
So I took these numbers nine plus two plus six plus two plus zero plus two plus two and it equaled twenty three.
Then Holy Spirit told me to add up the individual numbers of the the new Jewish New Year that happens on that day and the year is five seven eight three.
So I added up five plus seven plus eight plus three it also equals twenty three so then I was prompted to go to my numbers dictionary and, I was just…, I just love how the Lord…, how he ties it all together and works it all out.
So in the numbers dictionary the number 23 symbolizes a call to preach the gospel.
Where you will receive supernatural power for the preaching of the gospel.
Hallelujah!
Then the Holy Spirit also prompted me to look up scriptures that were the reverse number of 9 26.
So in other words I was looking up scriptures that were in Chapter 26 verse 9.
Now when Holy Spirit began to lead me to these scriptures.
I was just like really amazed at how they tied together and how they really paint a picture of what is really happening right now at this season and at this time.
So what I want to say before I read the scriptures is that the Lord is ready to reverse things and he’s about to abundantly bless his children with a new beginning.
So the first scripture that the Holy Spirit took me to was Jeremiah 26:9.
Why have you prophesied in the name of the Lord saying this house shall be like Shiloh and this city shall be desolate without and inhabit it and all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the House of the Lord.
So we see right now in this season and in this time there’s great persecution that is happening against specifically the prophets, because the prophets are speaking the word of the Lord.
And very soon there’s going to be a reversal of the persecution of the true prophets of the Lord.
Now the persecution is coming from two different areas.
It’s coming from the religious church and it’s also coming from the elite, who are trying to establish this one world order.
So even right now there is a particular prophet, I’m not going to name his name, who um his life
Is being threatened and he has been in undisclosed locations for his safety.
And that persecution is soon going to end because the Lord is going to elevate the Prophets.
The next scripture that Holy Spirit showed me and took me to was Ezekiel 26:9.
And this particular Scripture when I read it I got really excited and I’ll, explain why.
It says he will direct his battering rams against your walls and with his axes he will break down your towers.
Now the reason I got so excited about hearing that scripture or seeing that scripture was that Tim sheets spoke of a dream that he had and in his dream it was the 4th of July of 2022.
And he was in Lafayette Park right across from the White House and by the way this is the same park where a lightning struck, lightning strike hit and killed a few people, and that just happened recently.
So in his dream Tim sheets saw an angel of the Lord carrying a 12 foot log.
The angel told him that he was an angel of the Lord and that the log was a battering ram to ram the White House to remove the Satanic hold over the White House.
And this angel also said that there were four of these battering ram Angels awaiting for the command to proceed.
So very soon all I can say is very soon there’s going to be a reversal at the White House.
The next scripture that Holy Spirit took me to was Isaiah 26:9.
And it says: With my soul I have desired you in the night. Yes by my spirit within me I will seek you early.
For when your judgments are in the Earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
So in this scripture we see that the remnant are seeking the Lord and crying out in prayer and when the judgments of the Lord fall upon the wicked.
Then people will learn righteousness because they’re going to see the wicked being removed by plagues and by pestilence and by famine.
And so as the wicked are judged, righteousness will flow through the United States of America. Hallelujah!
Okay so the next three scriptures that Holy Spirit gave me pertain specifically to the remnant and remember it’s still that that chapter 26 verse 9 scriptures.
So God is reversing things for his remnant and he is giving us a place, it is taking us to a place, of great blessings.
So Deuteronomy 26:9 says: he has brought us to this place and he has given us this land a land flowing with milk and honey.
So the Lord is giving land to his children as a blessing and for some he is restoring land that has been taken from you and he is also returning the freedoms to our lands that have been stripped by the enemy and I’m talking about not just the U.S but across the world.
He is returning freedoms um that have been stripped from our lands. Amen.
The next scripture that Holy Spirit gave me was Leviticus 26:9.
He says: For I will look on you favorably and make you fruitful multiply you and confirm my covenant with you.
So the Lord is showing his children great favor and causing us to be fruitful so that everything that we place our hand to will multiply, will prosper.
He is confirming his blood covenant with his children so that when the plagues and the pestilence and the famine hit it will not come near us because of the blood covenant.
We will be like the children in Goshen when the plagues hit Egypt, and the plagues hit them and it did not hit the Israelites.
And the third Scripture that he gave to me was job 26:9.
And it says: He covers the face of his throne and spreads his clouds over it.
And the Holy Spirit showed me that this is the cloud of the Lord’s glory that is imminent. Amen.
So now I want to share with you what the Lord spoke to me.
And this is what he said:
September 26th is the beginning of the new year on the Hebrew calendar.
It is the first of Tishra, it is also the new beginning for the United States of America.
Because the USA has been so connected to Israel, I have chosen their new year to be the USA’s new beginning.
This new beginning will usher in governmental changes from the presidency to the Congress to the Senate and to the governors.
Many have prophesied of these events and this is the season for them to happen, says the Lord.
And then the Lord sent something that kind of took me off guard.
He said: Look up what September means.
And so when I looked up what September means I was just blown away.
So September comes from a Latin word septum, which means seven.
In the ancient Roman calendar September was the seventh month until they added January and February.
So keeping in mind that September means seven, Rosh Hashanah falls in September on our calendar.
On the Hebrews religious calendar Rosh Hashanah begins on the seventh month.
So Tishra on the religious Hebrew calendar is the seventh month.
So we see Rosh Hashanah has a double 7 associated with it.
And then the Lord spoke these words to me.
He said: Now you are seeing how these dates are connecting for my purposes.
September means seven and Rosh Hashanah occurs on the seventh month of the Hebrew religious calendar.
And he said: You also saw that the numbers of the date of the Jewish New Year that falls
On September 26 2022 on the Gregorian calendar adds to 23 and the new Hebrew year which begins 5783 also adds to 23.
And then he said this: child nothing will stop what I have planned for this date. Just remember it is a new beginning for the United States of America and the world. Hallelujah.
So that is the word of the Lord regarding Rosh Hashanah and the U.S.
[…]
May the Lord bless you.
May his glorious face Shine upon you on this month of September and during Rosh Hashanah. Hallelujah!