God's New Bible

Sharing Words

The forum is closed until further notice due to massive abuse

Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 9:13 PM UTC by Christian
(Last edited on Monday, November 28, 2022 at 3:49 PM UTC)

The Black King Rises

The Black King Rises

11-26-22 7:06pm

This word came from my lovely Jesus after deep prayer.

Riots in China.... Smokescreen for real activities of Xi Jinping----- Taiwan

No Christmas Day celebration on the 25th of December.

Black king rises from pits of the abyss.

Another Pearl Harbor attack it will be on 7th of December.

Out of the abyss he comes! This night! This night! This night! This hour!

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! I say REPENT!

It starts now! I say now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! And Now!

Submarine submerged in the deep
comes in three
has now arrived

Smokescreen! Smokescreen! Nothing but a smokescreen! China is wise! Xi Jinping is so!

Judgment time has come! Has come! It has come! It HAS COME!

No more time left! No more time I say. I say it again. No more time is left.

Get down on your knees now and repent! Repent now or you will die My people!

I am your God. You My created people. You will die! I say many, so many shall die across your world!

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! NOW! NOW! PLEASE NOW!

I'm coming! I'm coming!
Have not I told you I'm coming? Get ready of foolish virgin bride. Get ready!
Why stand ye idle when it's time for our wedding and you are still not ready? Get ready! Get ready! Get ready!

I come! I come! I’m on My way, so be ready or I will leave you behind!

DO YOU HEAR ME?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Absolutely no sin! No sin! No sin! I say again. No sin shall enter Heaven’s gates again since lucifer has been cast down.

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

Man going down!
Man going down!
Man going down!

Attack! Attack! Attack! Imminent! It’s now! It’s here! Attack! Attack!

Run! Scream! Howl and wail!

Judgment’s strong hand has found you wanting this very night for some! This very day for others!

The trigger has been pulled and the bullet has reached its target. In less than 2 weeks of your time Babylon falls! She falls! She falls! She falls! She falls hard never to recover fully ever again.

Oh, America! Oh Babylon! One and the same! Your time has come! Has come! Has come!

The trigger has been fully pulled and released. The smoking gun is reloading, and this bullet is not aimed at Taiwan, but you O’ America...Babylon and it’s set to kill you! My aim is deadly accurate for I shoot by My voice command.

Like puppets on a string following My commands because even satan has to obey My command. I order his demons to fulfill My word of Judgment! They have complied willingly.

Now you fall My harlot bride! Now you fall in less than 2 of your weeks!

News arrives on the wind of the invasion of Taiwan, of Japan, of South Korea. News no longer suffocated but fully alive and breathing now!
Mayday! Mayday! We're under attack! I say we are under attack! The Chinese have come. Mayday! Mayday!

Xi said smugly in his chair sipping champagne as he conference calls the evil Putin and the young but evil Kim Jong-un.

At last unification for all, Xi says smugly. Hear him, daughter? Hear him laugh out loud in smug satisfaction as thousands upon thousands die? An offering to Satan as the abyss is opened and the spirit of the dark king rises to possess Antichrist’s very soul. Wail O’ people of the earth. Your time of woe has come, has come!

WOE! WOE! WOE!

Woe as the Trumpets of Judgment prepare to sound as soon as the seal of the 6th still opened is fulfilled. The 7th seal has already opened and been completed as silence of horrors was given in Heaven for what has come to the souls of man on your earth.

Run! Run! Run, O’ people of the earth as judgment’s wind wreaks havoc on your world!

My breath!
My wind!
My voice!
My command!
My righteous right fist has come to you fully this moment...this very moment of your time!

Taiwan falls tonight under the control of Xi Jinping's CCP. His evil governmental iron fist.

Run little people, he yells from his padded chair and laughs as he watches all the destruction he is causing.

Vision:

Bring Tsai wen. Bring the president, he/Xi yells jovially with Putin on the video screen and Kim Joun Un is there too!

I see the general from visions before in his green uniform come in a few minutes later with the president of Taiwan. She’s been beaten! Her glasses are missing. Her shirt is torn. They have abused her in so many ways. Oh God! Oh God! Yet she still manages to hold her head slightly up in defiance. Xi scrunches his face up angered by her actions. He shouts out a command I can't understand.

Within a few minutes a cameraman comes into this room. He's filming what's going on inside. Xi Jinping stands up. The champagne glass falls to the floor and shatters. He doesn't even notice. Now I understand him.

The tribunal, he says then waves his hand toward the video screens with Putin and Kim Jong young watching, finds you guilty of treason for raising a rebellion against your rightful government. Then with one swift move of his hand he lifts a handgun I hadn't noticed before and with lightning speed he shoots her between the eyes. I know she's dead before she even hits the floor.

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

I hear my Jesus say:

The trigger has been pulled My daughter. The bullet has hit its mark. War comes to America. War comes to Babylon and in a few short days Babylon falls!

Tell My people to get the sin out now because tomorrow is too late for some.

Hawaii is about to go under, daughter. Your Pearl Harbor moment is the invasion on your nation. Look to the 7th, daughter. Look to the 7th for the ending of it all! The beginning of the end this I say.

The black king! The black king! The black king rises to night!

Apollyon has come to your world daughter and most of your world's people haven't even got a clue of what great evil has risen from below.

Verses

Revelation 9

9 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.
7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).
12 The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.
13 The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the four horns of the golden altar that is before God. 14 It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.
17 The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. 18 A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. 19 The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.
20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 3:34 PM UTC by Christian

Men Are Maneuvered Like Puppets!

Men Are Maneuvered Like Puppets!

Message from God The Father to Myriam Corsini in Carbonia, Sardinia, Italy

Carbonia 26.11.2022 (5:48 p.m.)

God the Father, the Almighty God, hastily calls His children back to Himself.

"Beloved Ones, have the compunction to listen to My appeals for your salvation.

Behold, the world is in the fiery furnace of the impostor!

Men are maneuvered like puppets and are oblivious, they persist in their blindness and deafness, ...the world has caught them! Satan leads his game!

God has been erased from the hearts of men, Truth has been hidden.

Beloved children, still I warn you: ... you are in danger!

The tormentor shows iron teeth and grabs you with his claws.

The Blessed Mother and Jesus, Manifest themselves to the world in weeping and immense sorrow: ... man has fallen into Lucifer's trap!!!

Pray beloved ones, pray; the bombardment is imminent, the wicked will surprise Humanity, ...they will have power over men, ...if you do not repent in time you will be embraced by Death.

Calamity coming to the whole Earth; its rotation will slow down ... it will be a catastrophe!!!

Open your hearts to the Most High, kneel at the feet of the Crucified One, prostrate to Him ask forgiveness for your sins. Ask for Divine help to lift you up O men, strength will fail you, only if you cling to the True God, your God Love, your Creator, can you be saved. Come on, don't turn a deaf ear, the salvation of your soul is at stake, ...save yourselves My children, save yourselves!!!

What a God and what a Father today I still offer you My help, do not be foolish oh men, ... convert!!! Convert yourselves!!! The time has come to make the right choice, you desire to return to Life to live life. Amen