God's New Bible

Sharing Words

The forum is closed until further notice due to massive abuse

Sun, Aug 6, 2023 at 5:06 PM UTC by Christian

October

Messages to John Leary in Rochester NY, USA

Monday, July 31, 2023
(St. Ignatius of Loyola)

Jesus said: “My people, I know you are all weak to sin because you inherited this weakness from Adam. I give you My Ten Commandments of love to follow so you are on the right road to heaven. It is important to come to at least monthly Confession so the priest can give you absolution of your sins, and I will forgive you. Come to Me to seek My forgiveness and be sorry for offending Me with your sins. You are seeing water and My Most Precious Blood that cleanses your souls of your sins. Just as you saw Moses destroy the golden calf, I do not want any gods before Me in wealth or anything else. I need to be the center of your lives, because everything revolves around Me and My creation. I love all of you so much and I want all of My believers to love Me and remain with Me in heaven for all eternity. Now, My son, you are seeing the coming events that I have prepared you for. I thank you for spreading My Word and having people make refuges for their protection from the evil ones during the tribulation of the Antichrist. I am giving you a warning not to make any trips after the beginning of this October. You have seen confirmations and others are also giving you signs of the coming tribulation.

Jesus said: “My people, it is important to get your three months of food before the fall period before October of this year. I have been warning people to get their food for some time. Now, there are signs that your time may be running out. My refuge builders also need to be ready when the people will be called to My refuges. You do not want to be short on food if events could close your stores, or you will not have the mark so you could not buy food. At My refuges I can multiply your food if you have faith that I can do it. I am asking all of My refuges to make one more trip to buy more cases of dried food with several varieties. You can also buy some canned food in cases as well. Be prepared to come to My refuges when I will call you.”