God's New Bible

Sharing Words

The forum is closed until further notice due to massive abuse

Sat, Oct 28, 2023 at 6:30 PM UTC by Christian

October 14 & 22, 2023 Israel Prophecy

Today's video is going to be a word from the Lord, that I received on October 14th and then a second word that I received on the 22nd of October and the word mostly revolves around Israel.
So I want to read to you what I was given by the Lord so on October 14 the Lord said.

This Israel will remove Hamas from Gaza and the few that remain will flee when Israel is through.
Much of Gaza City will be destroyed and not be habitable.
The land of Gaza is being stripped, says the Lord.
There will be many Palestinian refugees who will need to be placed in different regions and in some cases different countries.
Some countries will step up and take them in as War refugees, the Lord said.
Iran and Syria had their hands in this attack for nothing this big can be done without their approval their money and their supplies, says the Lord.
I will repay them, says the Lord, the plan is to cause this war to become a war of many nations, but I will stop this and not permit it, says the Lord.
Israel will have great victory over the Hamas.
Israel and Netanyahu will do to the Hamas what the USA and Donald Trump did to Isis.
Stamp it out, says the Lord.

Then on October 22nd I received this word from the Lord.

Great change is coming, says the Lord.
A change in landscape a change in lives a change in the economies of the world for what the enemy has controlled will now be loosed from their grip of power, says the Lord.
For I the Lord God who created the heavens and the Earth and all that is on the earth I say their Rule and Reign has ended.
I say that the righteous will come forth as My elect and do Great and Mighty things for Me, says the Lord.
Look to the east as I end this war says the Lord.
For I have sent Legions of Mighty Angels into the region to defend Israel and bring down principalities over the region.
My mighty ones do My bidding and no man no weapon no tank and no missile can stand against them, says the Lord.
For I have heard the cries of My people and My elect rise to My Throne on behalf of Israel and I am answering, says the Lord.
For those who stand against Israel, I stand against you, says the Lord of hosts.
Take take heed on which side you choose for there are those who have aligned themselves with the cause of the Hamas and I say they are a defeated foe, says the Lord of hosts.
For Israel is the apple of My eye and those who touch Israel touch Me, says the Lord of host.

Then in Zachariah 2:8 it says:
This for thus, says the Lord of hosts: "He sent Me after glory to the Nations which plunder you for He Who touches you touches the apple of his eye."

And then in Psalm 17:8-9 it says:
This keep Me as the apple of your eye hide Me under the shadow of your wings from the wicked who oppress Me from My deadly enemies who surround Me.

Then the Lord finished the message and he said:

I will scatter the enemies of Israel.
I will bless those who bless Israel and I will curse those who curse Israel says the Lord for I Am The Great I Am.